We are incredibly fortunate to be able to provide FREE morning or afternoon preschool to our three and four-year-olds! Your child must turn 3 before September 1st and your family needs to live within the Cherry Park school boundaries to be eligible. Although we would love to be able to serve all children who are interested, we only have space for 68 children. Registration will open on Monday, April 19th at 8:00 AM! Please go to our website to apply or click the links below. We will also have paper copies in our office available for pick up from Monday to Friday from 7:30-3:30. All applications submitted prior to 8:00 AM on Monday, April 19th will not be considered. We will time stamp both the forms that are filled out electronically as well as turned in on paper to make sure we are equitable. Historically our spots fill very fast and we have a long waiting list so if you are interested I would encourage you to apply just as quickly as possible.
- Please click https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdARCYSGWJ6i1cgwSxDPoO4YQMZ1noIoRum7_z5sp7TOu3k5Q/viewform to apply. This application is just the initial form to show you are interested.
- If you are registering a new student there will be a more in-depth registration once we determine who is accepted. We will call you directly with information by May 17th, 2021.
- At the time of full registration, we will need your child’s: birth certificate, proof of address within Cherry Park boundaries, and your child’s immunization records.
- If you have a child that is currently a student in our preschool YOU MUST FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdARCYSGWJ6i1cgwSxDPoO4YQMZ1noIoRum7_z5sp7TOu3k5Q/viewform) IF YOU WANT TO RENEW YOUR CHILD’S PRESCHOOL SPOT FOR THE 21-22 YEAR.
- For returning PK students, a renewal packet will also be coming to your home. We need you to fill out your child’s: enrollment form, bus form, and provide a current proof of address. Return it by May 14, 2021 to Cherry Park to secure your child’s spot for next year.
- Selection is based on:
- Priority is given to students who attended our preschool during the 20/21 school year.
- The order of receipt of a completed preliminary application.
- The balance of other factors including age, gender, etc.
For hours, days, transportation, etc. please see an overview of our preschool by clicking: Overview of Cherry Park Preschool. This overview is based on a typical year. Please know that there may be changes based on health and safety requirements related to COVID.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 503 256 6501 or email me at Kate_Barker@ddsd40.org.