We are incredibly fortunate to be able to provide FREE morning or afternoon preschool to our three and four-year-olds! Your child must turn 3 before September 1st and your family needs to live within the Cherry Park school boundaries to be eligible. Although we would love to be able to serve all children who are interested, we only have space for 68 children.
Please follow the link below to apply. We also also have paper copies in our office available for pick up from Monday to Friday from 7:30 am – 3:30 pm (office closed July through mid August). We will time stamp both the forms that are filled out electronically as well as turned in on paper to make sure we are equitable. Historically our spots fill very fast and we have a long waiting list. So if you are interested I would encourage you to apply just as quickly as possible.
- 22-23 PK Application Interest Survey – Opens April 18, 2022 at 8:00 a.m.
- Please be advised that 22-23 applications filled out any time before April 18, 2022 at 8:00 a.m. will NOT be considered.
- If you are registering a new student there will be a more in-depth registration once we determine who is accepted.
- At the time of full registration, we will need your child’s: birth certificate, proof of address within Cherry Park boundaries, and your child’s immunization records.
- Selection is based on:
- Priority is given to students who attended our preschool during the 21/22 school year.
- The order of receipt of a completed preliminary application.
- The balance of other factors including age, gender, etc.
This overview is based on a typical year. Please know that there may be changes based on health and safety requirements related to COVID.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 503 256 6501 or email me at email@example.com.