We are incredibly fortunate to be able to provide FREE morning or afternoon preschool to our three and four-year-olds who live within the Cherry Park boundaries through David Douglas School District’s commitment to early childhood and our partnership with Multnomah County Early Childhood Program. What is unique about Cherry Park’s preschool is that our main focus is to strategically facilitate and implement meaningful social and emotional situations so that our children can create connections with both children and adults. Another really special thing about our preschool is that we are 100% percent inclusive. This means we accept all children despite their unique abilities and our children have the opportunity to interact with children from various backgrounds.
- 2020-2021 Information
- Please see an overview of our preschool by clicking: Overview of Cherry Park Preschool
- Our preschool is currently accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year. Please click Preliminary Preschool Application to apply.
- If you have a new student there will be a more in-depth application once we determine who is accepted.
- If you have a child that is currently a student in our preschool this is all you’ll need to do to secure your spot. YOU MUST FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE.
- Registration for the 2020-2021 school year will be accepted starting on May 1st, 2020. Selection is based on:
- If you attended our preschool during the 19/20 school year.
- The order of receipt of a completed preliminary application.
- The balance of other factors including age, gender, etc.