Check out the links below for our Cherry Park Talent Show and End of Year SlideShow:
Covid-19 relief resources
A few words from our principal:
Dear Cherry Park Community,
I hope your summer is going well despite the challenges that our community is facing. As you can imagine, planning for next year has been “interesting” with the changing COVID-19 data every day. We did receive guidance from Governor Brown about the opening of our schools. While we were TRULY hoping that we would have our students back to school in person, the Governor has determined that it is just not safe at this time. Therefore, we are moving to a comprehensive distance model until at least November 13th. This means that our children will be receiving instruction virtually instead of attending Cherry Park in person. Although similar to last Spring, this new model is much more comprehensive. I will be sharing much more how this will look in the coming weeks.
I know our community has various feelings. Some of you may be relieved, while others are worried about navigating school for your child at home. This is a hard time for us all and I want you to know that I hear for you. Our staff is committed to continuing to provide quality connections and instruction to our students. We will need to partner now more than ever to optimize growth with our children. We can do it!
As always, please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. I miss you all so much and think of you often.
Students who are age 5 on or before September 1 are eligible for enrollment in kindergarten. So if you have, or know of, a child who is 5 or will be 5 before September 1, please register the child soon. We are looking forward to meeting some of our youngest learners.
The link to kindergarten registration is here: Registration and Enrollment
We are incredibly fortunate to be able to provide FREE morning or afternoon preschool to three and four-year-olds who live within the Cherry Park boundaries. We have limited spots for up to 68 children.
- 2020-2021 Information
- Please see an overview of our preschool by clicking: Overview of Cherry Park Preschool
- Our preschool is currently accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year. Please click Preliminary Preschool Application to apply.
- If you have a new student, there will be a more in-depth application once we determine who is accepted.
- If you have a child that is currently a student in our preschool this is all you’ll need to do to secure your spot. YOU MUST FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE.
- If you attended our preschool during the 19/20 school year.
- The order of receipt of a completed preliminary application.
- The balance of other factors including age, gender, etc.
We are excited to welcome new students to Cherry Park. Please click this link and follow the instructions: 1st-5th Registration